Asbestos re-inspection surveys
Intelligent Building Works can provide annual re-inspection surveys - ensuring you remain compliant with health and safety regulations.
If you’ve identified asbestos containing materials (ACMs) in a commercial property that you’re responsible for then you’re obligated under The Control of Asbestos Regulations (CAR) 2012 to carry out re-inspections of each ACM.
Re-inspections are needed to monitor the condition of ACMs, which can deteriorate over time, due to weather or accidental damage. Once this happens they could quickly become a health hazard. Asbestos re-inspection surveys should be carried out on an annual basis, but this can depend on the type of ACM, its location and condition.
Our asbestos re-inspection survey services
At IBW we can re-inspect previously surveyed premises and update the information you hold, whether electronically or as a hard copy. As part of IBW’s asbestos re-inspection survey service we can:
- Assess your current asbestos survey records and data to determine what needs to be re-inspected
- Provide costs and a programme for re-inspectin
- Re-inspect and assess all known ACMs on you site and update your asbestos records e.g register/management plans, ensuring compliance with CAR 2012.
- Highlight where there have been any changes to ACMs and provide recommendations to manage them going forward
- Review your asbestos policy and management plan