Asbestos consultants and risk management specialists
IBW has over 12 years' experience supporting clients with all their asbestos management needs. We pride ourselves on providing expert, honest advice and totally independent services.
At IBW we understand that looking after the asbestos responsibilities of multiple properties takes time and resource. We therefore have experienced asbestos consultants who can look after all your requirements, ensuring your asbestos risks are correctly assessed and the most pragmatic solutions are implemented to meet your health and safety responsibilities.
We’ll guarantee a rational and strategic approach to managing your asbestos related risks. From updating your ACM register to managing asbestos removal projects, we’ll always ensure regulatory compliance and meet your budgets and deadlines.
Full-service asbestos consultants
Understanding the laws and regulations surrounding asbestos can be both daunting and time-consuming. So we're always on hand to provide impartial advice, using our expertise and experience to find the most logical and cost-effective solutions to your asbestos challenges.
Asbestos risk management
Under regulation 4 of the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 if you own or manage a non-domestic property you have a duty, or responsibility to protect others who work in the building or use it in other ways, against ill health caused by asbestos. At IBW we have extensive experience managing this risk for our clients and can support with:
- Identifying if there are asbestos containing materials (ACMs) on your premises, and if so, how much, where they are and what condition they're in.
- Obtaining evidence to prove whether or not materials contain asbestos./span>
- Keeping up-to-date records of the location and condition of any ACMs or materials presumed to contain asbestos.
- Assessing the risk of anyone being exposed to fibres from the materials identified.
- Preparing a plan that details how the risks from these materials will be managed, putting it into action and keeping it relevant and up-to-date.
- Working with other contractors to ensure they are safe working with the ACMs at your property.